THIS WEEK on The PowerSwitch – Gaming’s Call-In Talk Radio Show: Ten early predictions for what Sony will announce at E3 2018, Nintendo announces financials and a presidential shift, Valve buys Campo Santo, Quantic Dream sues French journalists, PlayStation Plus free games for May 2018, Fortnite’s meteoric success may come to Switch, and playing the Detroit: Become Human demo
- (1:41) – Headline Roundup
- (7:58) – Main Topic: Early Sony E3 2018 Predictions
- Will new PlayStation hardware – a console, a handheld, or VR 2.0 – be announced?
- Will the conference open with a live orchestral performance?
- Will gameplay footage be shown from any of the following – The Last of Us Part II, Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima?
- Will Days Gone or Dreams receive specific release dates?
- Will PlayStation Now or backwards compatibility be mentioned at all during the conference?
- Will Bluepoint announce that they are remaking one of the following titles – Metal Gear Solid, Demon’s Souls, inFAMOUS?
- Will more than one PlayStation VR game (that is not an add-on experience to another title) receive a trailer during the conference?
- Will FromSoftware show more of the project known as Shadows Die Twice?
- Will Final Fantasy VII Remake or Shenmue III be mentioned at all during the conference?
- Will PlayStation users finally be able to change their PSN names?
- (19:32) – Now Playing
- God of War
- Detroit: Become Human (Hostage Demo)
- (23:28) – Out This Week
- Monster Prom (April 27 – PC)
- Super Mega Baseball 2 (May 1 – PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (May 4 – Switch)
- (25:22) – Outro
Latest posts by Peter Spezia (see all)
- On the Precipice of Google at GDC | The PowerSwitch - March 17, 2019
- METAL GEAR RISING and VA-11 HALL-A – Original Soundchat – Episode 7 - March 12, 2019
- The Rumored Future of Xbox | The PowerSwitch - March 11, 2019
- DEVIL MAY CRY 3 and KIRBY’S EPIC YARN – Original Soundchat – Episode 6 - March 5, 2019
- Pokémon Sword & Shield Isn’t Meant for You | The PowerSwitch - March 4, 2019